Accelerate your team Kubernetes and Cloud Native adoption with our battle-tested instructor-led training classes
With extensive experience, gathered over the past 7 years of production workloads on Kubernetes, we have enabled hundreds of Software Engineering, DevOps, SecDevOps and Platform teams in the efficient adoption of upstream OSS Cloud Native technologies.
All our workshops are fully hands-on, with live excersises and comprehensive learning material. All our trainers are certified CKA/CKAD and CKS Kubernetes Solutions Engineers with comprehensive real-world experience working with our customers.
SIGHUP is KCSP (Kubernetes Certified Service Provider), KTP (Kubernetes Training Partner) and a Cloud Native Computing Foundation member. We also maintain KFD, a fully Open Source, CNCF-certified, Kubernetes (un)distribution.
Prepare for CKA
Kubernetes Administrator course allows the participant to master the Kubernetes platform, from the fundamentals to the advanced implementations. The course is strongly oriented to both laboratory practice and theoretical topics required to take the exam for the official Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) certification.
Prepare for CKAD
Kubernetes for App Developers course allows each participant to get the basics for the containerized applications development and deployment on Kubernetes. The course is strongly oriented to both laboratory practice and theoretical topics required to take the exam for the official Kubernetes Certified Application Developer (CKAD) certification.
Prepare for CKS
Kubernetes Security Fundamentals course provides best practices for securing containerized applications and Kubernetes clusters. The course is strongly oriented to both laboratory practice and theoretical topics required to take the exam for the official Kubernetes Certified Security Specialist (CKS) certification.
Kubernetes Security Fundamentals is an Advanced Kubernetes course, therefore it is recommended that students have previously taken the Kubernetes Administration course. Registration for the CKS exam pre-requisites the CKA certification.
Kubernetes for Administrators training program
2 Days training
In-person and Remote
Theory and practice (Lab)
- Workloads & Deployments
- Configuration & Secrets management
- Exposing services on Kubernetes: Services, Network & Ingresses
- Kubernetes Architecture overview
- Managing ETCD
- The Kubernetes control plane components
- Worker nodes components
- Setting up a vanilla Kubernetes cluster
- Advanced Kubernetes networking
- Advanced Kubernetes storage
- A managed offering deep dive
- Bootstrapping Kubernetes on AWS EKS
- Kubernetes on Azure AKS / Google Cloud GKE / Oracle Cloud OKE
- Centralized Logging on Kubernetes
- Centralized Monitoring with Prometheus
- Understanding Registries
- Effective DR and MTTR strategies on Kubernetes
- Multi-tenancy on Kubernetes
- Access management on Kubernetes
- Upgrading a vanilla Kubernetes cluster
- Zero downtime rollouts and upgrading strategies
- Day-2 Operations on Cloud (EKS, GKE, AKS)
- Kubernetes security Foundations
- Policies-as-code and gatekeeping with OPA
- Runtime security with Falco
- Advanced secrets management with CyberArk Conjur / Hashicorp Vault
Let’s talk. Fill out this form and get in touch
with our Cloud Native experts.